The panelists are all DMV based women in 8 different industries. The afternoon will consist of panel discussions, networking, and lots of transparent stories. As many of us know, being a woman in business can be difficult and we are going to talk about the ups, downs, and everything in between.
Our founder, Joy Copeland will be the host for the afternoon leading the conversation with the following amazing women:
1. Jaya Bolden, Founder of Jaya Bolden, LLC, CEO of Makeup by Jaya, CEO of Crowing Queens Mentoring, @jayabolden.
2. Jillian Carter, Founder of Sidebarredc, @sidebarredc
3. Tiffany Davis, Aerospace Engineer at Boeing Mission and Operation, @tiffany_n_davis
4. Tamani Lyn, Founder of Women of Lyn, @tamanilyn @womenoflyn
5. Chrissy Sheffey, Founder of Charismatic Creations, @charismacticcreations
6. Siani Spears, Founder of Third Grace, @thirdgrace @sianirenee
7. Ayana Walker, Sports Programming Ambassador at St. James @whaddupya
8. Gennifer Young, Founder of Gennifer's Cakes @gennifercakes
At the end of the panel we will allow time for the audiene to ask a couple questions, so please come prepared. If you all have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. We look forward to seeing you on October 6th!